What is Webex?
Webex is a unified communications (UC) application developed by Cisco. This allows users to message their connections, create voice and video conferences, and make telephone calls to people they have in their Webex Contacts List. A communication solution that allows you to work from anywhere. Stay in touch with your customers and suppliers whether in the office, working from home or when out and about. Webex allows you to make calls from a desk phone, desktop app or mobile phone app.
Designed with High Quality Telephone & Video Conferencing Services in mind.
Webex for Broadworks adds real value to the businesses that use it. Below are just a few of its benefits:
- High-definition video conferencing with support for up to 1,000 users at a time.
- Collaborative spaces where users can share files, links, messages and other useful resources.
- High-quality voice calls thanks to noise-cancelling technology.
- Total mobility, using the app for desktop computers, laptops, smartphones and tablets. So being out of the office doesn’t mean being unavailable.
- Cloud-based business continuity if disaster strikes or you are unable to get to the office for any reason.
- Add in integrations for other popular apps such as CRM
- Users can easily make calls within Microsoft Teams with the Webex add-in.
Give Stamford Telephone Company a call to find out more: 01780 430490
Or complete the form and we’ll call you to discuss the questions you have.
A Trusted Local Supplier
Stamford Telephone Company are a trusted supplier of business broadband and telephone services. Our focus is on ‘right first time deployment’ to ensure you always stay connected to your customers. With this attention to detail our customers are happy to supply us with testimonials; some of which can be read on our Testimonials Page.